MUD 450 is a part of multiple city and county jurisdictions. Please be sure to check your address and with your HOA/management company to confirm which providers below services your address.

Who supplies the water?

The City of Houston supplies water to the residents of Harris County MUD 450.

Who provides the trash service?

The Solid Waste Management Department of the City of Houston provides trash services to residents of the District, but check with your HOA/management company in case your location has contracted for private services.

Who supplies security & emergency services?

In addition to city and county services, MUD 450 is under contract with Harris County Precinct 4 Constables to conduct patrols and 24/7 response to MUD 450. More information can be found here.

The City of Houston provides security and emergency services to the residents of the District.

Harris County provides security and emergency services to the residents of The Parkway on Westlake Apartments (16848 West Lake Houston Parkway).

What is a MUD?

Harris County MUD 450 (the “MUD”) is a political subdivision of the State of Texas, similar to the City of Houston and Harris County. It has limited governmental functions, related to the provision of water, wastewater, drainage and recreational services.

The MUD does not own or operate the water and sewer lines, or bill and collect for water or sewer services, which are the functions of the City of Houston. Water leaks and other maintenance are the responsibility of the City. The MUD does not currently maintain the roads or walls, and does not deal with garbage, streetlights.

How to Pay Your MUD Taxes

Online (https://www.aswtax.com)

By Mail:
Harris MUD 450
P.O. Box 1368
Friendswood, TX 77549-1368

In Person:
Friendswood Office (Main)
5 Oaktree Street
Friendswood, TX 77546

Katy Office
633 E. Fernhurst, Ste. 1204
Katy, TX 77450

Woodlands Office
8505 Technology Forest, Ste. 403
Woodlands, TX 77381